Friday, September 12, 2008

My First Week

So it's Friday evening, and my first week of classes if officially over. What are my plans for Friday evening you ask? Homework. Yes, I said homework. I have so much. Ugh. I had my first REAL meal last night tho. All the other meals have been instant or microwavable or something along those lines. We had elk spaghetti. Lol. Good thing, thanks to my uncle Dave, I've already had elk meat, otherwise I'm sure I would've been totally opposed to the idea. It was made by a guy named Troy from my humanities class. He was over because one of our assignments was to creat a playlist or cd of a list of 35 classical songs, so we decided we would make one together so we could split the cost. Anyways, it was actually quite good. Tho jamie of course, didn't eat the elk meat. Lol. And now it is friday and i've been doing homework for 3 hours straight. me and my roomies might now take a break, tho idk for sure. tomorrow starts out with a math study group meeting, followed by a science group meeting, and then some more homework to finish. The only social thing i might do this weekend is go to the dance tomorrow. hmmm, so far, college is very intense, and for those of you who said it would be easy *cough cough* Sister Law and Sister Smith, you guys are liars. But i still love you. <3

1 comment:

Becca said...

Mandy- I mean Amanda:) (Yah- its your Aunt Becca obviously..) Anyways-I am excited you have a blog too! I am happy you are having the whole college experience, your first week sounds pretty good.. I'd say maybe even above average- you don't seem to overwhelmed by school. You will do great! If you ever can catch a ride to SLC, come visit us!
love you