Sunday, September 14, 2008

I-Learn is EVIL!

I officially HATE I-learn! All of our school assingments are online on I-learn, and they BLOCK IT on SUNDAYS! ugh so much for free agency right? so for those of us who still have homework to do, not that we procrastinated, just that there's SO much, well too bad for us. we have to get up 3 hours earlier than normal and do our homework in the morning before class. fun. so anyways, we all just got back from dinner at Sara and Barry Farnes house, which was nice. We had tacos and nachos and it was quite delish. Oh, this morning, Jamie fell out of bed. I woke up to her alarm, and the next thing i hear is a loud THUNK, and i look over, and there she was, on the ground. It was very funny. She's the first one to go. Anyways, Friday night we went bowling with Brandon, Durk, Nick, and Nick's friend Garrett. It was fun. I of course had to brag about my wonderufl bowling skills before hand, so bad karma got me and i sucked. of course. Saturday was the welcome back dance, and it was mostly lame-ish, but oh well. im off to bed now tho, since i gotta get up early for homework. wish me luck!

3 comments:

Katya said...

Amanda!!! I still can't believe you are out in this big world all by yourself. Just kidding. I am sure you are doing just fine!! Have tons of fun and study hard. We love you. You never know when we might decide to take a road trip to Rexberg. Love ya.
Amy, Jake, and cousins

peteandkristina said...

Amanda, I am soo excited for you!!! I hope you are having lots of fun!!! Sorry you had to wake up so early and do your homework. Ar least you will remember next week!!! LOL we love you pete kristina and clan

Me said...

hi amanda love you hope you have a great time in Rexberg love hailey. p.s i miss you